Friday, November 25, 2005

EULAs, etc.

Ever wonder who actually reads those 200-word license agreements for software? I know with all the spyware and malware out there, I think about it, but can't bring myself to read all the legal gibberish. PC magazine recently featured Javacool Software's free EULAlyzer. In seconds, it will analyze EULAs and list detailed words and phrases which you should look over prior to installing. It can let you know if the software you are about to install will display pop-ups, transmit personal information, etc. It's free, so you have nothing to lose. It is available at www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzer.html.

Just a note, nothing too interesting to most, but this blog tool I use is part of google. How long until they own a majority of the net? Well, that's all I have for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home