Monday, January 09, 2006

I still have internet















With MLK Day approaching I thought this might be an appropriate picture to post. I'd also like to thank Ashley for having the ability to name her wireless network after herself, but not the sense to secure it. Since my house is temporarily without internet service, she is kindly within the range of my apparently good network card and is sharing her bandwidth with me.

Class starts at 10am with Diff EQs, followed by two hours of downtime, and then an hour of Discrete Math (should I have even written that?--it's not very discrete anymore) and an hour of Java programming. I am heading to bed.

It was hard leaving my wife and daughter again after having spent a whole month at home, but I get to see them on the weekend, and the sooner Iget school over with, the sooner we can all be together permanently. My wife is currently an OSU student as well, taking online classes. She is taking the final science class she needs in order to earn her AA degree.

Well, as stated previously, I am headed to bed. Have a great night and I will fill you in on my exciting activities later. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home