Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Math Sucks

Math pretty much sucks. One math class is taught by a nice doctor from Poland. I'm sure it will be challenging, but she seems to have a sense of humor and enjoys mathematics. The other math teacher, for whom we are required to purchase the above described book, I kindly refer to as "Nazi Santa," due to his attitude toward the students and his rotundness. Java programming will be much easier this term and our recitations will be hands on programming in the computer lab, much better than last term's boring lectures which left you wondering what you supposedly learned. Engineering will be some work, but should be enoyable as well because we get our Tekbots in our first lab and get to begin building and personalizing our robots. That's all I have for now. I'm going to head to bed so I can get some sleep before class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home