Friday, January 27, 2006

Midterms are coming, midterms are coming

The picture is of Russell Peters, one of the funniest comedians I have ever heard. He lives in Canada and is Indian (that is Indian, not Native American).

This weekend the storms are raging here in Oregon...high winds and a lot of rain. Even our cell phone service has been going in and out.

Tomorrow I get to paint the floor in our business. It's an annual ritual and I would feel lost if I was not a part of the process.

I have gotten a bit of work done on my Tekbot. My charger board is complete and I am currently working on an extra credit project, getting an LED read-out to indicate the battery level I have left. The LED I will be using is similar to a clock radio. Each digit is displayed by a combination of 7 LEDs. Anyhow, when I get a bit more done on that project, I will post a picture of it.

Well, I forgot to bring the AC adaptor home with me this weekend, so my time on the laptop is very limited. It is still Friday night and I have less than 2-1/2 hours left on the battery, so I will go for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger rosemania said...

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...

23:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home