Tuesday, May 16, 2006

September 11th---controversy and humanity

I would hate to be called what I have called so many others, but if you must, call me a conspiracy theorist. I was happy with the government's version of 9/11 until I happened across a video that a friend told me about. It is quite an eye opener. Even if you don't agree with all that is in the video, you should still watch it. You will be challenged in your thinking and will learn some important information. You can view the video at:

9/11 Controversy


I would be remiss in not reminding people of the senseless tragedies that occurred on that day in 2001. Take 4 minutes out of your day and watch the video at the following link. It will surely touch your heart, especially if you have children:

Daddy, I miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home