Monday, April 10, 2006

School's back in full-swing



Someone's been having too much fun creating these. I am now in my second week of Spring term. I had to enroll in a physics recitation which was not attached to my class, so I am now taking 17 credits this term. If I survive, I'll be happy. Right now in Java II we are programming an applet that could be used to order pizza on the web by checking boxes next to toppings and having your total computed instantly. In Digital Logic Design, we are doing mathematical operations in binary, octal, and hexadecimal systems as well as analyzing logic circuits. In Physics, we are still going over vectors and starting to get into kinematics. In Vector Calculus II, we have finished reviewing vectors and are now reviewing polar, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates. Our homework for this week was to solve a differential equation:

We were given a circuit with two resistors( 3 ohms and 5 ohms) and a current of 2 amps. We were told that the 3 ohm resistor increases by .5 ohms per second and the 5 ohm resistor decreases by .1 ohms per second, and the current increases by .01 amps per second. We needed to find the rate at which the voltage is changing (which I solved to be .381 volts per second.

Well, I think I am going to nap for awhile looking of my Java assignment and ECE lab for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home